Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
By accessing or using this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you are not authorized to access or use this website.
1. Use of the Website
You may use this website for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. You may not use this website for any commercial purposes, including but not limited to advertising, marketing, or selling products or services.
You may not use this website to:
- Upload, post, or transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Upload, post, or transmit any content that infringes on the copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property rights of any third party;
- Upload, post, or transmit any content that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other harmful or destructive code;
- Disrupt or interfere with the operation of this website or any other website; or
- Collect or store any personal information about other users of this website.
2. Ownership of Content
All content on this website, including but not limited to text, images, audio, and video, is the property of the website owner or its licensors. All rights are reserved.
You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, or transmit any content from this website without the prior written permission of the website owner.
You agree to indemnify and hold the website owner harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, expenses, and costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of this website.
5. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia.
6. Entire Agreement
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and the website owner with respect to your use of this website. These Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications, representations, or agreements, whether oral or written.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
The failure of the website owner to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of such provision.
All notices and other communications under these Terms and Conditions shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been duly given when delivered in person, upon the first business day following deposit in the United States mail, postage prepaid, certified or registered, return receipt requested, addressed as follows:
Atlanta DTH, Inc.
ATTN: Legal Department
40 Technology Pkwy S #210
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
or to such other address as either party may designate in writing from time to time.
The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
11. Attorneys’ Fees
In any action to enforce these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs.
These Terms and Conditions may be executed in one or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument.
Additional Terms for the State of Georgia
In addition to the general terms and conditions above, the following terms apply specifically to the use of this website by residents of the State of Georgia:
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the State of Georgia, including but not limited to the Georgia Consumer Protection Act.
- You agree to not use this website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You agree to not use this website to harm or injure any person or property.
- You agree to not use this website to interfere with the operation of this website or any other website.
By using this website, you agree to be bound by these additional terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you are not authorized to use this website.
13. Set-Top Box Warranty
This warranty is for the original purchaser of the set-top box and is not transferable. The warranty period is one year from the date of purchase.
14. Warranty Coverage
The manufacturer warrants that the set-top box will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. If the set-top box becomes defective during the warranty period, the manufacturer will repair or replace it at no charge.
The warranty does not cover damage to the set-top box caused by:
- Accidental or intentional damage
- Improper use or installation
- Power surges or lightning strikes
- Normal wear and tear
- Acts of God, such as floods, hurricanes, or tornadoes
- War or other acts of terrorism
16. Warranty Claims
To make a warranty claim, you must contact the manufacturer’s customer service department. You will need to provide the following information:
- Your name and contact information
- The serial number of the set-top box
- A description of the problem
The manufacturer will then investigate your claim and determine if it is covered under the warranty. If it is, the manufacturer will repair or replace the set-top box at no charge.
17. Warranty Limitations
The manufacturer is not liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the set-top box, even if the manufacturer has been advised of the possibility of such damages.